THE YOUNG SCIENTIST
VISITOR’S MATERIAL FOR THE OLDEST LEVEL
“The young scientist” is developed for your visit to The Icefjord Centre.
Below you will find a map over the exhibition.
Here you can see 7 different topics with individual tasks you can solve.
- THE ABUNDANT LIFE OF THE ICEFJORD
- HUNTING AND FISHING IN THE ICEFJORD
- GLACIERS AND THE ICESHEET
- WEALTH AND MEETINGS BETWEEN PEOPLE
- THE SERMERMIUT SETTLEMENT
- ICE CORE DRILLINGS
The material can be solved at your visit to The Icefjord Centre.
Access the material on this webpage or at the reception at The Icefjord Centre, where you can be handed an info sheet, an answer sheet and a clipboard.